ESL (Electronic Shelf Labelling) is a system used in retail stores to display product pricing on shelves, electronically. These replace paper labels to revolutionise the way we shop today.
Crew Services Group have converted the most retail stores in Australia and have now recently launched in New Zealand.
Our crews across the nation have undergone training to implement electronic shelf labels effectively and efficiently in store.
Electronic Shelf Labelling is more reliable as they showcase pricing that is up to date, therefore reducing pricing errors. Reducing these errors will in hand create a positive experience for shoppers, therefore increasing shopper engagement.
Dynamic pricing with electronic shelf labels allows for more flexible pricing strategies and will overall improve customer satisfaction!
Revolutionise Your Store with Our ESL Installation Service
- Pricing errors and discrepancies are minimised resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Increase efficiency.
- Reduced time and resources required to manage and update pricing.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reducing environmental impact by reducing paper waste from paper labels.
- Up to date accurate, reliable pricing.
- Creating a positive in store experience leading to customer loyalty.
- Save time and money with Digital Shelf Tags.
- Reducing labour costs associated with manual label updates.
- ESL pricing is automatically updated from a central server. Whether that be a total price change, or special deal this can be done within minutes in store.
Are electronic shelf labels worth it?
How do electronic shelf labels work?
What is the best brand of electronic shelf label?
How much does an electronic shelf label cost?
Get In Touch
Want to engage Crew Services Group for your next project?
Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible or alternatively contact us on
1800 MY CREW (692 739)
Thankyou for taking the time to view and enquire about our services!