WHAT IS A POS AUDIT?
A Point Of Sale audit counts your stores assets, which enables your distribution centre to send the appropriate amount of POS to each individual store based on their specific needs.
Catered to suit your needs, we are able to capture what POS (or any other desired subject matter) you want to capture, for each individual store and report the findings back to you.
WHY CONDUCT A POS AUDIT?
By knowing exactly what the POS display capabilities is for each of your stores, you will save thousands in associated cost cut backs:
- Print the right amount
- Reduce unnecessary waste
- Stores won’t be throwing out the excess POS
- Distribute the right amount-save on unnecessary distribution of excess POS
- Capture realistic implementation times
- Capture any store based issues
- Capture any store specific and/or unique variables
- Implement continuity across your fleet
OUR TRACK RECORD
- We have implemented POS Audits on behalf of National retailers with exceptional outcomes.
- We collate the data by store and enter into a database that we formulate on the retailers behalf.
- The data is broken down by State, by store, and National to highlight quantities required by each POS design.
- One of the main benefits of completing a POS Audit is that it will pay for itself in a matter of weeks.
- Our clients who have participated in this process have reported thousands in savings within weeks!
CSG – WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE
Working in collaboration with our clients to delivering
‘What Good Looks Like’ to our clients and their customers
- We believe our training packages, online videos, and task briefing are second to none.
- Uniforms – either CSG or Client, whatever the preference.
- National coverage.
- Our reporting capabilities
Client specific youTube training videos:
Crew wearing either CSG or Client polo shirts.
3.) OUR CAPACITY
- National Coverage
- 1100 Merchandiser and Brand Ambassador staff plus large data base
- State Managers in each state
- Team leaders in each area
- Dedicated and syndicated teams
- Data stamp & time stamp
- Store by store data grid
- Post activity reporting/presentation to compliment task outcomes
- Face to face post activity reviews
5.) AUDITS COMPLETED TO DATE:
- Coles pos audit – 692 stores nationally
- Anvers confectionery in David Jones stores – 50 stores nationally
- United Petrol Stations – 250 stores nationally
- Tabcorp – 2500 sites nationally
- Torch media – 800 sites nationally
- Titan media – 800 sites nationally
- Tassal – 1500 sites nationally
- Pepsico – 800 sites nationally